Qardan Hasana is an azeem nemat bestowed upon us by Allah Taala. It is the great ehsaan and karam of Aqa Maula TUS that mumineen today are receiving and giving Qardan Hasana and are rewarded manifold by the sawab of Duniya and Akherat.
Aqa Maula (tus) bayaan mubarak [English rendering]
One who has received the bounties of Allah Taala, and he wishes for this benevolence to increase, it is incumbent upon him to give Qardan Hasana to his mumin brother in need. There is more sawab in giving Qardan Hasana than Sadaqa. The Quraan-e-majeed mentions Qardan Hasana in several places, in three different forms.
- The first is to make you aware:
- 'Indeed those who have given Qardan Hasana to Allah taala, men as well as women, Allah taala has rewarded them manifold and granted them ajr-e-kareem.'
- The second is in the form of a condition:
- 'If you give Qardan Hasana to Allah Taala, then He will reward you manifold and forgive your sins.' By giving Qardan Hasana your wealth will increase. Allah gives tenfold for one good deed, he may give seven hundred times if he wishes!
- The third is a direct order from Allah taala:
- 'And pray Salaat and give Zakaat and give Qardan Hasana to Allah taala.'When you give Qardan hasana and the recipient does doa for you, this doa will be extremely beneficial for you and help you, especially in your time of need.
Mumineen mukhliseen! In giving you this directive, Allah taala is testing you: He has given you all you have; now He wishes to see if you are indeed being miserly with His bounties. He is not in need of your wealth, for He is the master of all the universe, He wishes to gauge who amongst you comes forth with good deeds. It is imperative upon all mumineen to obey this directive of Allah taala, and I first take it upon myself to give Qardan Hasana, and I am conveying this directive to all mumineen to give Qardan Hasana and receive ajr-e-azeem. My intentions are that mumineen are protected from the perils and trap of interest, as I am your Bawa Shafiq, and my Maula Imam uz zamaan SA has entrusted your well being into my hands, and that following my example, mumineen will give Qardan Hasana generously to those in need, at the institutional level as well as individual level.”
Aqa Maula TUS has bestowed vast amounts in Qardan Hasana schemes across Aalam-e-imaan. During the noorani safar mubarak of USA in 2004 and also in 2005, Aqa Maula TUS granted large endowments to jamaats where He visited, and granted Burhani Qardan Hasana America a very large sum, which benefits mumineen throughout America. Mumineen are indeed blessed to be surrounded by this cushion of nemat and saadat, and are regularly obtaining Qardan Hasana for their various needs from Burhani Qardan Hasana.